Mt. Gilead’s facilities are available for off-season rental (August – June). Our 175 acre wooded property creates the perfect venue for private rentals, group retreats and conferences. Our property offers year-round group lodging and guest houses, meeting spaces, food service and guided team building activities such as: High & Low Ropes Courses, Archery, Riflery, Fishing, Boating and more.
With a large variety of outdoor activities and facilities which are available for any retreat group up to 130 people, Mt. Gilead creates an ideal environment for families, churches and other non-profit retreats on a budget.
Spring, Summer & Fall Activities
- Team Building High and Low Ropes Courses (Read More)
- Group Archery and Riflery
- Hiking and mountain bike trails wind through over 175 acres
- Large Swimming Pool
- Bass pond for fishing, swimming, canoeing and paddle boating
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Multi-sports field available for football/soccer/softball and other games
- Large Group Bonfire Pit in addition to several fire pits on our trails.
- Horseshoes, badminton and other yard games available
- Gaga Court
- Basketball Court
- 9-hole Frisbee golf course (2016)
- Camelback Ski & Snowtube Mountain (See More)
- The Crossings Premium Outlets (See More)
- Snowshoeing & Cross-Country skiing trails available
- Heated indoor Recreation Hall for group activities and games
- Snow Tubing
- Indoor table games such as: Ping Pong, Foosball and Air Hockey
- Large overhead projector and DVD player for movies and presentations
Large GaGa Court
Click Here to see our Low and High Ropes Course (Team Building Elements)