Feel at home in one of the original buildings at Mt. Gilead. Martin’s Manor was once the farmer’s residence in the early 1900’s and now serves as an all-inclusive building furnished with everything you need to eat, sleep, gather and cook your own meals. This building is the perfect place for pastoral retreats, family getaways and visits to the Crossings Premium Outlets, Camelback Ski Mountain or Kalahari Waterpark – all located just minutes away. This victorian style guest house has 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and can sleep 16 singles or 4 couples. Also included is a kitchen, washer/dryer, large living/tv room with tv/dvd/streaming box & wireless internet as well as a game room with small air hockey/pool table combo – all with access to 175 acres of land and trails bordering Big Pocono State Park.
- Large downstairs Living Room with four couches and flat screen tv/dvd player
- Full Downstairs Kitchen with Large Dining Room Table
- Downstairs Gameroom with Air hockey Table/Pool Table Combo and Board Games
- One Shared Downstairs Full Bathroom
- 4 Upstairs Shared Rooms – each with two bunk beds (sleeps 4 per room)
- 1 Upstairs Shared Full Bathroom
- Downstairs Propane Heated (Woodstove) Fireplace
- Loaded Kitchen with Dishes, Silverware and Cookware
- Washer/Dryer, Microwave, Stove, Fridge
- Large Front Porch and Pond Access
- Free Wireless Internet
- Sheets and Pillowcases Not Provided
Not Ready To Book Now?